Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- If the items are damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging, the items may not be accepted for return or exchange.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
In order to return an item you have to request a confirmation by manakas through the following steps:
- Sign into your account, go to My Orders and select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return or exchange.
- Click “Return” and choose the reason for your return or exchange. If the item is damaged, please provide details.
- Now our customer service department will review and confirm if the return/exchange can be processed.
- A pre-printed merchandise Return Label will be sent to you via email. Place the pre-printed Return Label on the outside of your package.
- Returns/exchange packages must include a copy of the RMA as well as the original packaging slip. Please email the package to: [email protected]